For over twenty years,
Learn More >>
sick or premature infants
have been cared for by
specialty trained registered
nurses and board-certified
Providing for Beaumont women’s health, Baptist Beaumont Hospitals provides for compassionate healthcare at every stage of a woman’s life. With a focus on encouraging women to be active participants in their healthcare, Baptist Beaumont Hospital provides a full spectrum of care for the women of Beaumont and surrounding communities, including:
- Reproductive health
- Prenatal services
- Antepartum and postpartum care
- Pre- and postoperative care
- Women’s health education
As women go through life, their healthcare needs change. You can rely on the women’s health specialists at Baptist Beaumont Hospital to help you navigate through each stage, with services including:
- Routine women’s health testing/examination/surgery
- Gynecological care
- Cosmetic surgery
- Childbirth medical and nursing care at the New Beginnings Birth Center
New Beginnings Birth Center
When you are expecting a new addition to your family, the caring professionals at Baptist Beaumont Hospital provide you with peace of mind, knowing that we can help you with all your maternity and childbirth needs:
- Prenatal education and post-delivery lactation support
- Birthing suites designed to provide mom and dad with an environment that feels like home
- Birthing rooms that are beautifully furnished with a birthing bed and home-like amenities
- Experienced and caring registered nurses provide around-the-clock care to expectant and new moms
- Nurses available 24 hours a day to answer your questions after you return home
- Infant security system using the Hugs Infant Security System
- NICU beds and a board certified neonatologist available 24 hours a day
Baptist Beaumont Hospital understands the meaning of family. We offer reassurance, warmth and compassion, as well as ways to express feelings fears. Here at Baptist Beaumont Hospital, we provide women’s health care that is family centered, meaning our healthcare professionals work to provide care that revolves around family. We put special emphasis on helping the family understand the care you will receive and how your family can help.
You can rest assured that the New Beginnings Birth Center shares some of the most up-to-date medical and technological advances offered by a full-service hospital.
Personalized Lactation Nurse available
Monday – Friday, 8am-12noon.
Lisa Carroll, RN can be reached at (409) 212-7332.