Together, we perform Sacred Work by uniting Kindness, Quality and Healing…ALWAYS.
Read the reports:
2012 Annual Progress Report
Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas will be the premier healthcare system by creating the best possible outcomes with exceptional patient care experiences. We will accomplish this by keeping quality (best clinical outcomes, excellent customer service and a reasonable or commensurate price) at the core of everything we do.
- We are committed to assisting and meeting the health care needs of the individuals in our diverse communities
- We are stewards of community resources and are committed to being medically, socially, financially, legally, and environmentally responsible.
- We are devoted to providing superior quality, cost-efficient, innovative and compassionate care.
- We collaborate with our patients, families, physicians, employees, volunteers, vendors, and communities to achieve our purpose.
- We support teaching programs that develop the health care professionals of tomorrow.
- We support education and implementation of innovative technology to expand our knowledge and learn how to provide better care.
- We provide holistic health care which addresses with dignity the physical, social, psychological, and spiritual needs of individuals.
- We are committed to the growth and development of the intellectual and spiritual capabilities of our employees.
- We have high ethical standards and expect integrity, fairness, and respect in all our relationships
- We recognize that effective, quality healthcare encourages and supports an environment focused on safe practices.